WORKING PRINCIPLE AND CHARACTERISTICS OF THE IMPACT CRUSHER
发布时间:2017-07-21 14:00:29| 浏览次数：
Impact crusher is a new type of high efficiency crushing equipment, characterized by small volume, simple structure, big crushing ratio (up to 40), less energy consumption, large production capacity, uniform end product size, and selective crushing effect, is a very promising devices.But its biggest drawback is that the board hammer and counterstrike plate are particularly easy to wear, especially the crushing hard ore, the wear is more serious, needs to be replaced frequently.At present, due to the appearance of some wear resistant materials, it has been applied in some metal concentrator.
1. The rotor's back plate can withstand the high rotation inertia of the rotor and the impact crushing force of the hammer head.
2. The machine has been optimized and designed to be a low speed and multi-crushing chamber impact crusher, and its linear velocity is 20% to 25% lower than that of the conventional counter, so as to achieve high production capacity with low energy consumption.
3. The machine has the function of three-stage crushing and shaping, thus the crushing ratio is larger, the product shape is cube, and can be selective crushing and other advantages.
4. Reasonable plate hammer structure, which has the advantages of quick loading and unloading, etc., which can shorten the time of the board hammer.
5. With the new manufacturing technology, a high wear resistance, high toughness chromium and molybdenum vanadium alloy material have been developed to solve the crushing problem of hard materials.The service life of the board hammer is greatly improved.